Friday, July 31, 2009

What kinds of animal products or items do you buy on Ebay?

I just wondering if you guys buy stuff off of Ebay for your animals and what you are looking for?

Let me know!
Jennifer
Answers:
ACtually I buy alot of pet stuff on there. Knock on wood, nothing has soon up to me broken yet.. I ordered,my daughters 2 hamgster cages, all the tubings, a round ball he runs in on the floor while I clean his tanks, I've bought dog collars and leases,,,pee pee pads, fishtank filters, I'm sure theres more if I thought more about it. . Anyways,,, I've never had any problems,, Everything was packed nicely if it was a larger item.
HOpe you have a good day!
i dont get stuff of ebay
NO GO TO A PET STORE OR A VET!
That Bill eat my puzzy w/e is SO ANNOYING. Can Yahoo please ban that thing!?!?!

Anyways, I never buy any animal products from Ebay. Especially food. Incase it's tainted or whatever.
nope don't shop there
My brother bought this squeaky toy for his dog.It looks something like this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/jokes-fake-dog-poo-d.
i dont but if i did i would buy dog stuff for my dog otto lol
My sister once bought two mini sugar gliders and their cages from e-bay.
I bought a leash once and a toy.

1 comment:


  1. Great content material and great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.
    CBD for pets

    ReplyDelete