Friday, July 31, 2009

What kind of pet have you always wanted to have??


Answers:
i've always wanted a chinese crested dog, but i don't think i will buy it. there are so many strays that need a home.
so there!
a Little Monkey
A leopard spotted Appaloosa horse.

I always wanted one of these %26 a Dalmation when I was young - just like Pippy Longstocking had! I still want the horse, but I'll stick with my Boxer dog now. : )
A cat, but I'm allergic to them.
any kind of horse
A chinchilla or a puppy! (But I'm allergic to fur. how convenient!)
Oscar fish
a pomeranian im still in search of one
I've always wanted a Marmoset, a sloth, or a ferret.
A hairless rat, and one of my daughters brought one home and gave it to me, I named it Zen. I love him, so he's my online name hairless rat!
Ferret
Hi its laura


i would love to have a white tiger
macaw or african grey.
A bay Morgan horse mare! Horses are AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment