Friday, July 31, 2009

What kind of pet is most reliable to its owner?


Answers:
Gold fish are faithful and never run off to far. Usually they are pretty content..except for the ones who try to do that trick where they float on the top of the water for long periods of time.
Reliable in what way?

Probably a Dog though.
a dog!
get a dog!! a puppy so it can know you for a long time and get use to you. or a fish..lol
A cat usually won't run away from you when you call it!! Dumb dog!!
A DOG!
Well.. if you think about it, pets aren't born to be reliable to their owners. I mean, I guess a bird would fly away and chances of it coming back are slim to none, but if you want a reliable pet, you should treat it with respect (while showing it who's boss!) and earn a friendship. It sounds sappy, but pet trainers can make their pets reliable with training, so you can too.

P.S: Maybe try a dog ;)
The kind you train. If you get a dog.Or you can get a cat, they are pretty reliable if your good to them.I guess what im trying to say is whatever pet you get, they will be good to you if you take the time to be good to them.
without a doubt.a dog.Cats are ccool but a dog will always love you.
i can tell you the pet not reliable.. a SPOUCE.LOL
A dog of course..man's best friend.
a stuffed one.lol.always know where it is. that's reliable!
reliable in what ways exactly, different people, different interpretations of the word reliable. for example you could mean always there, that could be any pet, or you could mean shows affection and loves you, that could be a dog or cat. I think the question you really are trying to ask is what is the most loyal pet, and in that case a of course a cat or dog though I prefer my pet red tailed boa constrictor to a cat or dog even though I know it would probably try and escape given the chance.
for me its a horse. my horse relies on me and i reliy i her.

No comments:

Post a Comment