Friday, July 31, 2009

What kind of pet is yours?

If you have a pet what is it a rat a snake anything i dont care i just need to decied what pet i sghould get.
Answers:
a cat, always choose a cat
I have a dog and 2 aquariums with fish.
i have 3 dogs and 5 fish w/ 2 water frogs
ducshand but i want a bull dog
I would suggest keep a m*nkey
I have a very obese 8yr old calico cat. I love her! She's on the mean and grouchy side, though.
well i have 3 dogs 1 cat 3 parakeets 2 cocktails 1 parrot and fish
i have a dog and a fish. I started out with fish and when i could keep them alive i got a dog.
I have a dog! I always wanted a turtle. I once had a frog (toad) and he was fun!
if you want something simple, totally get a Beta fish. they're pretty and u only have to feed them like every 3 days! my brother is allergic to dogs and cats, so i'm kinda stuck with fish :( have fun picking out your pet!
I have a 9 month old Cockapoo and two fish, and my sons guinea pig.
We have a dog 2 cats and 6 fish. We used to have a rabbit but it made me nuts peeing out the corner of her cage and scratching the floor of her cage all night.

I like the fish best - no noise, low maintenance.
I live in an apartment where no pets are allowed unless ones in a cage or aquarium. I don't like animals in a cage or aquarium, so I don't have any pets.

If I could, I'd have a dog; probably a Rottweiler. I love the idea of a dog I could walk, and never have to feel afraid. Not that I am afraid, of course; I'm a tough cookie. But I am pushing 60, and we start to think about being less capable over time. A good strong dog who was loyal to me and willing to defend me sounds pretty nice to me.
get a dog. and get a golden retriever! i have one. theyre soo sweet and loveable and theyre protective of you. best dog breed everrrrr. id suggest a cat or dog because those are the most affectionate animals. hamsters are annoying because whenever your awake theyre asleep and then they keep you up all night running on a wheel (i used to have a hamster-- it died) so i would suggest not getting a hamster or other kind of rodent, theyre all the same. ferrets stink really bad. iguanas or reptiles are ok but you cant really do much with them other than watch them. you could hold it i guess but why would you want to.? snakes you would have to feed it live food which is way too sad for me to do. tho i dont know about you. cats are good. if you stick with a cat make sure you adopt one instead of buying one. you can still get a perfectly good kitten from the shelter. dogs- golden retriever. for sure.. =]
i have 2 horses 4 rabbits 4 guniea pigs 3 shih tzu dogs and 2 hamsters
i have 2 golden retrievers. theyre sisters. i think you should get a golden retriever theyre the best. if you want a bigger dog (golden retriever) get a male and if you want a golden but a smaller one get a female. theyre generally 25-30 lbs less than the males.
I have 4..

- A Cocker Spaniel (dog)
- A Himalayan (cat)
- A Black Cat lol
- and a hamster
I had 2 turtles, it's a bit of a hassle to change the water but they are fun, i had tarantulas, they are cool but no that fun to watch, then i had an iguana, they're cute but they grow so fast, and dogs and cats i think require a lot of care!!
we also have a golden retriever. hes great with our kids. has a wonderful personality. ive had goldens all my life and you should get one. look in newspaper adds for some breeders with pups.
i have a horse, two dogs, three cats, a ferret, annd fish!
We have a dachshund, and 2 Russian Blue cats (really cool cats!).
I have 4 dogs ( a long haired chihuhua, a japanese chin, a toy poodle, and a rottweiler/newfoundland mix) and 2 guinea pigs.
I have:
3 dogs - 1 Pomeranian, 1 Yellow Lab, %26 1 Rottweiler.
5 cats - 2 Siamese, 1 Snowshoe, 1 Gray Tabby, %26 1 Tabby
1 snake - Ball Python
3 fish - 1 Beta, 1 Albino Oscar, %26 1 Algae Eater
3 mice (more on the way though, one is pregnant)
i have a horse 2 dogs and 2 bunnies
I have a Siamese cat, a jack Russell and Chihuahua mix, 2 cockatiels and a pond of fish
I've also had a baby squirrel and turtles a rabbit a guinea pig a hamster
The guinea pig and hamster and squirrel are nasty
I have two dwarf bunnies that I'm crazy about. They take a lot of care but they are worth it.
I have 2 large dogs, a cat, and a rat. They all get along and play with each other. As for what is best for you, you need to decide what you want and what is best to fit in your house or apt and your lifestyle. I personally prefer anything with 4 legs and fur.
I have a female guinea pig. Her name is Bellaboo, She has learned that when she hears the fridge open she knows it means food and she squeals. She recognizes my dads voice, whenever my dad says anything she squeals because he always give her something to eat. She has a platform in her cage, and she stands up on it and puts her paws on the top bar and stretches. And she purrs whenever I pet her and she lays on her side with one of her little legs stuck out, it's sooo cute!
I have 10 rats and a cat. Rats make the best rodent pets as they very rarely bite and adjust to your routine so they will be awake when you are. Rats can also be very affectionate, some of them love grooming me and cuddling up on me. My cat is just lazy, all he wants to do is eat, sleep and get cuddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment