Thursday, July 30, 2009

What kind of pet do you have? and what did you name him or her?


Answers:
WELL, i have 7 pets. i have a long-haired chihuahua named chico, 2 cats named sunny and smeagol, a bearded dragon named chloe, a chinchilla named kiara, and 2 guinea pigs named holly and lacey.
can you tell why my username is pet_lova? lol
what about you? do u have any pets? :-)
i live in england so if you dont your probably think im mad i keep chipmunks 4 of them chip dale scratchy and pinky also have five dogs. amber, cocoa,bo,luna and tilly one cat too purdy lots of them !
i have a cat called allsorts. at first noone in my family could decide on a name , we called her things like gismo sooty every name you can think of, so in the end because we were calling the cat allsorts of names we all decieded to call her "alllsorts"
I have 4 rabbits, the 2 english angora rabbits are named Snowball and Scratchy,a french angora named Maddie, and a chinchilla rabbit named Thumper. I also have 6 cats their names are Fat Cat,Lightning,Smokey,Mischief,. I also have 2 dogs, my mini. doverman named Killer and my chihuahua named Snickers. My last pet is my red roan quarter horse named Pete.
I have 5 dogs: Bo, Aiko, Hoochie, Pooter and Piper.
3 birds: Yoshi, Petey and Mushi.
125 gal fish tank with oscars (2) Rainbowfish, 2 clown loaches, assorted cats and 3 silver dollars.
10 gal planted tank with 6 guppies, 1 dwarf blue gourami and 4 panda cories.
Two dogs - Clifford and Sally; one cat - Casey; three guinea pigs - Mama, Sister, and Nosy; one lizard - Avril; and two turtles - Max and May. We like people names for our pets b/c then it is entertaining when you yell at them using their names ("Dang it, Casey, you puked in the dining room again!").
I have a Golen mixed with lab. Her name is Maggie But i call her maggiesue!
two dogs, one named loco and charcoal. and a fish named puncha.
I have a staffordshire terrier nam JACK,this is a very strong dog,but also a ** cat,i feed it take it out %26 ignores me,but will do any thing my wife tells it to do.
My little pomeranian died 3 weeks ago-her name was Pookie. She looked just like Sharon Ozzborn's dog- she was so cute and I miss her! I also have two cats-Scooter %26 Daisy.
I have 3 dogs,3 hermit crabs, and 1 beta fish. My dogs names are Annie,Oreo, and Fritz. My hermit crabs names are Mr.crabs, Speckles, and Ellie. My beta fishs name is Ice Prince.
My familiar is my brown tortoiseshell cat, and her name is Caprichoso, but for the sake of some things she gets called Cappy instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment