Friday, July 31, 2009

What kind of pet(s) do you have?

And what are their names?
Answers:
Ringneck Doves:
Spirit
Ivy
Storm
Snowy
Sapphire
Nina

Diamond doves :
Hercules
Aphrodite

Goldfish:
Luna
Camo ( Camoflage)

Parakeets:
Elanza
Miguel

Lovebirds:
Shaza
Tweetie

Conures:
Cleo
Jackie

Finches:
Minnie
Tony

Cockateils:
Mobi
Juliet
Purdy
Ricky

Rabbit:
Floppy

Dogs:

Charlie ( cokerspaniel)
Lucky ( chihuhua/dachshund)
Cat, saluki x xgreyhound, giant african land snails %26 a giant millipede.
I had a pet rabbit named Arnold..he died a year ago..no more pets for me..it was too sad.
Waggs. He is a cocker Spainel..Soooo Cute..
i got a pot belly pig named bob
rottweiler- george , rottweiler-oscar , labrador-blaze, amazon parrot-buddy
2 dogs,(buddy and Yogi) a cat(Gizmo) and 2 fish(neo and stripes)
i have a dog,, it's name is dog,, that way i never forget,,
I have a ferret. Her name is Silver. But i know now that it was a bad idea to get her. You can't imagine how much care ferrets require
I have a Box Turtle named Shelby.
I have 5 dogs! 1 Yellow Labrador named Bear and 4 Chihuahuas which 3 are boys and their names are Luigi, Zuki, and Bucky! The girls name is Chicca! I just love all of them!
I have a dog named Yum Yum (he trys to eat everything, and trys to eat rocks (yes! rocks.)).
A dog and a wife. Verdell and Dorothy. Love them both.
Mini Schnauzer- Zoe
Boxer/Black lab mix- Spirit
Beagle mix- Buddy
2 cats- Mia %26 Mya
Catfish- Todd
2 Russian Tortoises- Roland %26 Big Mama
1 California Kingsnake- Samantha
I have 3 dogs:
Yorkie-Jake
Mini Dachshund-Bentley
Mini Dachshund-Teeny(Picked out by her previous owners)
Tiger - Pure bred taby cat
I have a white german shepeard, he satnds 36in at his shoulders, his name is shylow, We got him from PetsMart, When I was a kid I got to pick him I bent down to his cage and he was very shy wouldn't come out then once we got him out we took him outside to play and we warmed up to us, Then we tryed to put him back in the cage(because my parents had to talk about it) he wouldn't go he jumped up on me and started crying, I gave that lil girl look to my dad and he said alright, Now He is an old man that thinks he is a puppy, he lives on a farm and can run free during the day but we keep a close eye on him at night due to coyoteys, and ect.
I love my dog shylow
3 bunnies:
Pansy
Tansy
Captain Holly

2 Ginuea Pigs
Piggley Wiggley
Priscilla

2 dogs
Storm
Beagie

6 ferrets
Hokey
Pokey
Feazel Weazel
Dweezil Weazel
Cecil Weazil
Vin Deisil Weasel

13 cats
Jerry
Sonic
Nitro
Dinky
Sunshine
Itty Bitty
Oatmeal
Farina
Schmeagie
Sugar-booger
Butternut
Marmalade
Speck

1 fish
Fish

1 goat
Gidget
Bon Bon a chocolate lab
Peaches a poodle
Charlie our mom chinchilla
Hopper and Squeaker out male babies.
2 guinea pigs(Andy and angel) 10 fish (no name)
2 gerbils(white fang and Keisha) dog(charlie)
parakeet(jingle) hedgehog(sonic)

No comments:

Post a Comment