Friday, July 31, 2009

what kind of pets do you have? what are their names?


Answers:
Wow I love when peoples curiosity with others.I have 3 cats.Kitikat,Moomoo,and Mia.2 dogs,Buddy and my other dog passed away 2 days ago((tear tear)) Thank you so much for ASKING!
2 cats their names are coyote and gizmo
Black Lab puppy. She is called Athena
I have a Chihuahua named Bitzy and a Cocker Spaniel named Freckles
they all died
I have a Shih-tzu her name is Meeko she is 10 months old

I will soon also have a Cocker Spainel which I will be naming Chub Chub
I have a poodle. her name is Fi-fi Laroo
I have a bulldog
two female rats- sooty and sweep
I have two Cockatiels, Fred and Barney.
i have a female cat named Valerie an dmy sister has a fish and named it Cookoobud. She named it herself.
We have 2 dogs: Jordan (big) and Junior (small).
1. a chow named hobo
2. a big grey cat named smokey
3. a small black + white cat named lady
4. a small calico cat named skeeter
2 dogs
pooddle mix- NINA
pomeranian- TIMMIE


I LOVE THEM TO DEATH





GO RAPTORS GO
dog - jinx
A tom cat - we call him 'Bummy' because he seems to have rather short legs for a cat and when you look at him as he walks on down the path that is what you see.
i have 5 dogs and 5 cats the dogs names r jamey,hamey,damey,amey,sammy the cats names r totto,tata,fringles,pinky,thin.
ALL YORKIES.LOLLIE, GIZMO,ITTY BITTY,RAMBO,ZOEY
2 cats (tribble %26 angel), 2 german shepherds(cheyenne %26 dakota), 7 baby waters turtle, 3 large water turtles, 3 land turtles, 1 rat (cody), 1 bird (spike), 1 hamster (double stuffed), 1 genpig (fudge), 1 lizard (spikie), 1 star fish, 2 shrimp, 1 crab, like 5 hermet crabs, and more.

used to have 18 hamsters, 3 rats, 10 birds, 2 baby bunnies, 2 genie pigs, lots of fish, and 5 lizard but we gave them away.
2 cats, tabi(the killer) and boosh-o(the baby)
4 cats and 1 dog. The dog's name is Charlie. The cats are Scooby, Shaggy, Daphne and Cat.
I have a kitten named Gabby.
My mom has a dog named Zeb.
My boyfriend's parents have 2 kittens that I named Gizmo and Gadget and another cat named Spook. they also have 4 dogs named Ty, Mare-Z, Okie, and Dewey. and they just got a bird named Pickles.
im not gonna have a dog too much longer.she is being put down today her name was sheba!
2 parakeets, 1 lovebird, lots of fish, outside cats
I have twenty five cats they are called jodie susis willow hadgrid ozzy keeley pagan hermoine kiera chloe boo boo tiglet psycho spencer draco sky kim chico flash ruby purdy shandy tinkerbell and misty. I then have four dogs shadow amber eric and megan.
one medium sized mixed terrier whose name is honey and she is the light of my life. she lives like a princess (i think).
I have 2 Pomeranians. A brown one named CoCo and a black one named Chanel. My cousin named the puppies when she gave them to me. I thought it was cute, so I kept the names ;-)
Cats - Elliott, Vincent, Gurrdy %26 Hairy

Dogs - Rebel, Racheal, Perky %26 Hooker
i have 4 cats Ariel fancy peaches and little bits and a bunch of outdoor cats that aren't mine but i feed them everyday i have 1 dog spirit a Small taco bell dog i don't know how to spell .i have 2 horses Sophie and pookyman and the we also have 21 horses at my moms place we run a horse sanctuary i also have 7 fish no names and a ferret named buddy i love my animals (-:
I have a dog named Jack and it is a Boston Terrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment