Thursday, July 30, 2009

What kind of hat should I buy for my chicken?


Answers:
I really think this is a discussion you should be having with your chicken. I don't think it's right to be imposing your taste on the chicken. You could offer suggestions, but the decision should be hers.
One that accentuates the colour of its eyes and compliments its feathers!
A well fitting one, they spend a lot of time in the sun.
I'm not sure where you live.but where we live, it's starting to get colder. Maybe a nice miniature hunting cap with the flaps that come down and a tie for under the chin. If you're in a warm climate, you can't go wrong with a baseball cap ;-)
What kind of question is that? a straw hat with a wide ribbon and a flower, of course.
one cannot go wrong with a little red beret.
or how about a cute little sporty sun visor like mine??
I do not condone chickens wearing hats, however, I would defend to the death, their right to wear a hat.
erm does the chicken need a hat?
None!

No comments:

Post a Comment