Friday, July 31, 2009

what kind of pet do you own *and/or* does your pet own you ?


Answers:
I have 3 cats and only one is independent the other 2 are like dogs and need attention all the time!
But no they don't own me - well not in my eyes but perhaps in their little feline eyes.
I have a Maltese/Shih Tzu mix and no, she doesn't own me.
well right now i have a black lab mix, hes about 9 months..i foster care for him.but he's still mine for the time being.and no he does not own me.i am boss and he knows it.even though its in his nature to try to test it but he knows when i mean business.
she is the boss of the house my cat
I have several different species actually. I have dogs, a cat. a cockatiel, a boa, a turtle and a leopard gecko.

As for the owning question, I own all my animals, I am their owner, not their guardian. They are my property in regards to the law, but are treated to the best of my ability. The word guardian has to many negative legal ramifications and I will not support it's use.
I am proudly owned by a female red Doberman Pinscher who enjoys taking me on runs at the river and swimming in the lake. This weekend she's taking me camping so we can run and play out in the woods.
I have a 9 month old Chihuahua.. and she THINKS she owns me ha ha ha.. then again, she thinks she is a person too. she prefers to walk on 2 legs.. and cries when you take her clothes off. ha ha ah ah

Great Q, it was a fun one=)

Best of luck
i have 4 horses, a dog, cat and a rabbit.
i have a cute bunny, and i don't own her and she doesn't own me.
she's like my daughter.
Indoor pets-Lots of cats, Seven snakes, three frogs, and a big Millipede.
Outside-a squirrel which rattles the window screen, and chirps when the bird feeder is empty.
The snakes, frogs,and the millipede do not mind my owning them, but the cats and the squirrel think the only reason for my existence is to serve them :)
Hello MOFO.
Six indoor cats share my home with me. All are spoiled rotten, and all are the best of cats.

As to who owns whom.it is a toss up :)

The cats like to believe they are always in charge, but I have the opposable thumbs, and can thus open the catfood, so I tell them my word is law around here.

Sometimes telling them that works, sometimes they laugh at in my face, and keep on doing whatever it they are doing that I object to.

They are cats after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment