Thursday, July 30, 2009

what kind of dog do you have?


Answers:
i have a pitbull and the brother lives with my moms husbands parents wat about u ??
A dalmatian.
Black Lab named Sadie.

German Shephard/sneaky neighbor's dog mix named Dumplin'.

Both are sweeties.
A lurcher
2 rat terriers
1 lab/boxer
1 cocker spaniel/pomeranian
We think that's what they are. 1 rat terrier and the */pom were abandoned and came to our house so we're not sure.
I have a 11 yr. old red Dachshund, miniature. He is so sweet and very protective.
we have a sweet Dalmatian.she is 13 years old and our baby!
A Brussells Griffon, like in the movie As Good As It Gets. Her name is " Zoey with a Y "
Great Dane
Blood Hound
Great Dane / Blood Hound Mix
Terrier
Basenji
Pekingese
I have a 6 month old black and white shih tzu named Lola.
She's my baby!!
German Shepard and Australian Shepard
A yellow Labroador Retriever named Indiana. I named her after Indiana Jones.
I have a golden retriever.
A 5 1/2 month old chocolate lab. I want to get either a boston terrier, english bulldog or french bulldog too.
I have 2 mutts.One is a Shepard/Collie/Golden/Corgi mix (he looks like a German Shepard on Corgi legs; the other is a Beaglepoo.
A boxer, a dachsund, and a mix breed.
Poodle/Begal-Inside
Chow-Outside
Pitbull-Outside
all mine are mutts
7 1/2 year old American Foxhound, named Forest Tucker. Best dog I have ever had
Chihuahua
i have 4
JAKE is a 140 lb Burnese/ Lab X
ROCKY is a 110 lb Rhodesian Ridgeback/Mastiff X
ZEUS is a 110 lb (not done growing yet) Malamute/Wolf X and
BANDIT is a little 60 lb Australian Shep/Spaniel X
ALL neutered males.
2 shih tzu's named bear and bryant
I have a one year old boxer puppy named Ace. He is the best dog i have ever had. He loves to chase his tail, he talks to us and his squeaky toys. He is just a big ol' loving puppy. Oh yeah, my favorite thing about him, is when we play he likes to box.
Working collies long and short hair (6)
2 %26#92;black Patterdales
4 Chocolate Paterdales
A Yorkie. He's absolutely my bestest buddy, %26 my baby. I just love him so much %26 he's so smart. I would highly recommend adopting a yorkie if anyone gets the opportunity, they are wonderful!
All of my dogs are rescued hunting dogs. Walkers, Beagles, Bird Dogs.
I have a Cane Corso %26 a Bloodhound

No comments:

Post a Comment