Friday, July 31, 2009

what kind of pets do you like?


Answers:
Cats,dog,horses,birds!
i had an armadillo once; cute little thing that used to roll on it's belly when it wanted me to feed it sliced gold fish.

I named her "mimi"
i like dogs, not cats, and seriously i dislike birds as pets, they are meant to be free. So i prefer dogs.
FERRET!! Dogs, cat, horses, fish,
Dogs, mostly German Shepherds, I have one, kitty cats, I have 2, and I love fish as pets, we have a 55 gal aquarium with angels and sharks, and a Japanese Koi pond, very calming and soothing to watch, and all can be hilarious at times.
i love dogs!! They are such great companions!!
i would like a ferret but cats and dogs are both good pets
dogs
GOLDEN RETRIEVERS are the bessssstt
maltese are sweet but require a lot of grooming

cats
sweet, loving, calm, easy to take care of (well more easy than a dog) theyre also really funny when theyre kittens

birds
dont get one unless your gonna let it fly around your house like we do with our bird. if your gonna keep it in a cage dont bather and thats just like.. mean lol

ummm hamsters, rats, mice etc
do NOT get one. they keep you up all night cause theyre noctournal, bite you when you try to pick it up, and you can basically not do anything with them. theyre like having the work of a pet, but not having a pet
My favorite pet of all is a cat
Well I have a bunny, a dog, a dog, a cat, and a rat but I like rats and dogs best.
Cats, because they're pretty self sufficient unlike a dog which requires a lot of effort. And affectionate, when they want to be. of course.

Also a snake, right now I have a cornsnake, and he's great. Again, self sufficient, not requiring vast amounts of effort or time.

No comments:

Post a Comment