Thursday, July 30, 2009

What kind of animals do you like? Explain?


Answers:
da tasty ones :)
Love all animals. They are so much better than people!! They love you no matter what, you can't get that from a human!!
I like all animals we have birds cats a dog guinea pig hamster and cornsnakes

but I will never have another guinea pig or hamster to much clean up
all animals which harm nobady..
Well, I own 8 horses, 6 rabbits, 5 cats, 4 cockatiels, 3 dogs, 3 parrots, a lovebird, a limegreen African ringneck parakeet, and one cow.do I love animals? If the fact that I practically live in a zoo doesn't show love for animals, I don't know what does! lol. Wouldn't change it for the world, either.
it depends on what you mean by that? do you want to get a pet? if you do, dogs are great.
I love all kinds of animals and respect them as just a different form of life from humans. I basically wish humans would stop a lot of what they do as far as treatment and exploitation of animals. I hate the circus and I don't like zoos much either. I think studying animals is a good thing, but interfering in their habitats and injecting ourselves into their environments has done more harm than good.
I love Pigs. They are just so cute.
Second favorite are rabbits because they are smarter than some dogs. and they''re true companion animals.
I like smaller animals or reptiles. I have a pet mouse right now that is super awesome. I always wanted a lizard, turtle, or frog they seem like they would be awesome to have. I like pets that are pretty easy to maintain :]
I love guinea pigs. They are sweet and timid and love to be loved
They are also unconditionally loving. They are great pets for
children as well. I also have a chocolate cream persian who is so sweet. I love her "smooshed" face she is beautiful.
i love bunnies. they're cute and they give you all their love. but if you're gonna have a rabbit you have to know they are very sensitive and you have to be careful with how you handle their health situation, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment