Thursday, July 30, 2009

what kind of pet do you have?

what's his/her name?
How did you get your pet?
if your pet is a rescue please share your story~
Answers:
My husband and I have 2 Siberian Huskies - Baylee and Zena. We got Zena as a stray, and it was very obvious by her behavior that she had been badly abused. She wandered up to the shop where my husband works, and nobody else at the shop wanted her, so my husband brought her home. We put an ad in the paper, but nobody called to claim her, so we ended up keeping her. With a lot of love and TLC, she has really come around, and is probably one of the best dogs we have ever had. We have had her for about 2 1/2 years. Or other dog, Baylee, was adopted from our local SPCA, and we have had her for about 9 months. She is also an excellent dog, very happy-go-lucky. Both of our dogs are also therapy dogs for the elderly and disabled. My husband and I hope to one day be able to operate a rescue site for Huskies.
Bobby (picture to the left).A Shih tzu. LOVE HIM!
DOG =BLACK COCKSPANIEL NAMED "HEAVEN"
i have two that are just mine i have a 7 month old chihuahua,and 4 parakeets.also have 2 turtles,5 mark thats as 1 the turtle ate it gold fish.
I have 3 yorkies

2 with me at college
Bentley (male)
Zoey (female)

At home with my parents on the farm
Chloe (female)

and i love them like they are my children!!
Tabby (cat) was found under a car at the mall during a snow storm, and Shelby (cat) was left outside after her owner moved away. I'm a sucker for a stray..also have a dog, rabbit, fish, frog, lizzards and 3 kids!
A have a dog named Bailey, a ferret named Bentley, and a Guinea Pig named Woodstock, his buddy Snoopy died.
3 OSCAR FISH
Toby-he's Golden/Collie mix. We rescued him 8 years ago from the SPCA, we was quite literally down to only a few hours before being euthanized. We hit off from the start, he was a year and half old back then. He's the smartest dog I've ever owned or been around. Absolutely fantastic with my daughter. Those two are pretty tight. Not sure what I'm going to do when he's gone, I know we only have a few years left. Outside of a little arthritis in the winter and some skin irritation in the summer, he's perfectly healthy. Always seems to be smiling.
Ha! Loaded question for me,
I have 5 cats ( ya I know, but they are all Siamese so the Neighbors don't no the diff) all from the SPCA I work there:)
A Boxer, Maggie, she came from the SPCA
Rottie/Boxer cross named Docker paid for him but omg so worth every dime:)
Ling2 a Chinese fighting fish named Ling 2 cause Ling 1 pasted away after 5 years. sorry paid for him at a pet store
AND.. 15 Skilkie Chickens =0)
I have a dog and a cat. Both were rescues. You can see them and check out their stories here:

http://www.dogster.com/?64372.
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=21.
3 cats. Mimi (the mother), Booger %26 Fatboy (the kittens). haha I know the names are strange, but when they were born we gave them nicknames and the names stuck. Booger because she has a big black spot on her nose, and fatboy because he's constantly eating hehe. We got the mother (and father who ran away unfortunately) from a woman who rescues cats. She had lots of them.
I have a 5 yr old Akita named Aspen. I got her from a backyard breeder in Colorado. I wanted her brother, but the woman wouldn't let me have him for some reason. He was in just as bad of shape as she was. She's been my pride and joy as long as she's been in my life. I also have 2 female rats, Truffle and Twinkie. They came from a breeder that decided not to show rats anymore and was going to give them to people to feed snakes and whatnot, including her own. They're smart and sweet and love Aspen. Aspen loves them too, she nuzzles them and loks after them. They're her "babies".
dog, daisy, got her from my dad's friend.she sweet, pretty, and sometimes anoying
thats nice of you to ask. fluffy(yes very original), came home w/ us 7 years ago from some peoples house. she is a beutiful dog with a very diverse coat of color. she loves the winter time.
Jacob-Tennessee Walking Horse-my parents got him for me 1yr. and 5 months ago
i have lots of pets at home. i have got 3 hamsters. my father bought two the last one is kind of interesting. it's what i call a illegal pet. I kept it secrertly and untill now, my mum doesn't knows about it.it lives in a small cage and it almost got caught. i love the pet. The reason why i kept this pet is because i am too ored at home. i don't wich to play with those two hamsters. but this hamster, is different. it changes colour during winter. cute right.
the next one is fishes. it's like come and go as they wish. they live nd die very fast. i can't play with them. Just watch them grow.
next is my tortise, i have got lots before them. they grow untill they 're too big, then i free them into my school's pond. they swim in there , make love, and they grow old together. nice ending.
next in my fighting fishes, they mate lots of time and i have got so many fries, and i have got guppy fries too.
i ever got a kitten home but it was chased out. too sad.
i also got insects as pets. in different containers. spiders, prey mantise etc.
i will be having a dog, cat and rabbit next year. like that, i will not be so bored.
And now, there names. my hamsters are called, dany, daisy( they are lovers) and baibai , my illgeal pet=). then i have got the fishes:( snaky, orange, woung, sucker fishy, fighty etc) too amny to name only the beautifulo ones have names. they the fighting fish. prince and crown price. the felamle one, princess. they guppies( big, small, smaller, tiny, dunles etc) too many again. the torise: i don't ahev a name for it. it's belongs to my sis's . then the insectes. ( eater, and spider amn) my favuorite). the rest are probably dead, cause they have no food. can't keep catch flying ants for them right?
2 dogs, 3 cats ,4 horses
Romeo: Quarter Horse, bought from a ranch in Idaho, mine
Dusty: Quarter Horse, bought from a Friend, my dad's
Honey: Miniature Schnauzer, bought from a breeder(would never do know that I am older and more aware of adopting), a family pet
Phoebe: Miniature Schnauzer, friend gave her to us, a family pet
Mary-Kate: Mix Breed Cat, adopted from a shelter, a family pet
Ashley: Mix Breed Cat, adopted from a shelter, a family pet
Raeka: Dumbo Eared Rat, bought from a pet store, mine
Indira: Blue Hooded Rat, bought from a pet store, mine
Aziza: Albino Hairless Rat, bought from a breeder, mine
Scooter: Agouti Hooded Rat, bought from a pet store, my sister's
Skipper: Black Hooded Rat, bought from a pet store, my sister's
King Richard: Black Hooded Rat, rescued from a pet store, mine
Yoshi:Chinese Water Dragon, rescued from a horrible pet store, mine
Storm: Betta Fish, bought from a pet store, mine
Rainbow: Betta Fish, bought from a pet store, mine
Passion: Betta Fish, bought from a pet store, my sister's
Bubbles: Betta Fish, bought from a pet store, my sister's
Milton: Feeder Fish, bought from a pet store, mine
Spontaneous: Fan Tailed Goldfish, bought from a pet store, mine
My Milo is a 1-year-old Shih Tzu. Got him from a local breeder.
In my room :
I have my best budgie called Juno Watched him hatch(Pic ID) he comes with me everywhere I go. He loves to come out with me in the car and I take him shopping, he hides in my bag when we are in the shop. He hates it when I have to go out without him and he sulks and is moody with me when I get home. He sleeps on a swing above my bed and in the morning he jumps down and bites my feet to wake me up - he's my alarm clock!!

I also have in my room a Cockateil called Silly-doos Sitting on 3 clear eggs. (Rehomed)
Hamster named Lobo
Canary called Rosie
A Black goldfish called Black-kNight

Outside in my aviary I have about 100 budgies (most got name),
4 Kakarikis (Sunset, Karki, Bow and Arrow),
2 Lovebirds (Peachy and Blush), (Rehomed)
4 Quails (Quincy, Queenie, Zena and Zelda)
and
2 Cockateils (Fire and Flame). (Rehomed)

No comments:

Post a Comment