Friday, July 31, 2009

what kind of spider is this?

its got black and yellow legs and the abdomen is yellow and its about 3 inches long..i have never seen this kind before and i dont know where i can look it up at.
Answers:
It's a graden spider called argiope. It's generally harmless. It preys on insects. The black and yellow design is natural camouflage to protect from birds. Visit http://www.fcps.k12.va.us/stratfordlandi.
Is this it? http://www.fcps.edu/stratfordlandinges/e.
i saw one like that in my back yard recently and i never saw none like that b4 either it wuz fuckin huge u hear me? u could see its fangs standing 5 feet away from it
widow spider
probably just a house spider who ran thru some yellow paint..
just a fyi: Black widows are black with a red hourglass shape on their abdomens.
Oh Oh Oh! I know what it is! It's a garden spider, I think. We had those at my old house, theyr harmless. Still, I don't have an exact look, so best to look it up on the internet.
I don't what kind of spiders it is but kill it, I hate spiders
it sounds like a writing spider. you know like charlotte. we used to have one that lived at the end of our horse barn. quite convenient for her and for us. great spiders to keep. they are docile and help keep the unwanted bugs away.

No comments:

Post a Comment