Thursday, July 30, 2009

What kind of fish should I buy from the Pet shop for my crawfish to eat?

I caught a few crawfish yesterday. I kept two of them for pets. I want to know what kind of fish to buy for them to eat. That way I'll know what type to buy next time I go to Walmart.
Answers:
According to wikipedia, crayfish (or crawfish, crawdads) like eating plants and sometimes go after small fish, probably minnows. They also like to escape from their habitats, so make sure the lid is secure on your aquarium!

It really was interesting reading, so you can check it out. Just type in CRAYFISH on wikipedia.

Have fun with your cool new pets!
Balongne
They don't eat fish. They are bottom feeders. Actually, If you go to the pet store, they have these tablets that craw-fish love!(I had 2 and if I only threw in 1 tablet they'd fight over it.) The only way your craw-fish will eat fish is if they are dead.
rosey red minnows or feeder guppies are fine for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment