Friday, July 31, 2009

what kind of pets or animals do u like?


Answers:
DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG DOG IM A DOG FREAK! DOGLOVER DOGLOVER DOGLOVER DOGS RULE DOGS RULE!

sorry i got a little wacko
Cats
I like all animals but snakes.Dogs are my fav.
i like cats and dogs, i have a jack russell. all white with one black eye. he is a trip. ruff ruff
i like rodents
but i'm a cat girl all the way
Cats (hense my screen name)
Dolphins,Manatees %26 Orcas to name a few others
Dogs. I have 4
CATS ARE THE BEST .
EASY TO LOOK AFTER
I like cats dogs hamsters and bunnies
horses and dogs
Horses. It doesnt matter what breed what color or what size I love all of em and will ride em no matter what if they arent trained they will be when I get off if they are it makes an easier ride for me

No comments:

Post a Comment