Friday, July 31, 2009

What kind of pet or pets do you have?.?

i have dogs,puppies,pot belly pig,small goat,rabbit,turtles,tad poles/
Answers:
4 dogs and 4 fish 2 we thought were basic goldfish we paid 22 cents come to find out petco sold up koi what a great deal! they are hugh!! they even had babies thought they were all males we didnt do anything right in the tank to make this happen! i guess we are doing something right?i think its in the water in texas our 35 lb dog had 9 puppies and our supposed male rabbits had babies also. i have even gotten pregnant 5 times after my tubal??GO figure?and we have baby lizardin our flower beds!
I have a kitten and 5 parakeets
A cat, Syrian %26 dwarf hamsters, mice, a leopard gecko %26 a golden gecko
i have a dwarf hamster and 1 betta fish and 2 goldfish
i have a dog, and i've had 2 hamsters in my life but one died and one escaped the day before we were supposed to move to another city. we never found her. :(
In my household we have a tortoise (desert), two black and white cats, and a bird. Guess which pets want to eat the others?
i have a 5 month old white pit bullwith a brown patch on one eye, an 11 month old solid black pomeranian ,1 oscar, %26 2 betas
Dogs and rats.
Dog- Miss Kitty (Rottweiler)
Fish-Frito, Dob, and Mister
Three Horses-Bling Bling, Spot, and Teddy Bear
Rat-Daxter
1 Hermit crab named Goodyear, 1 heinz 57 pound puppy named Harley and 1 Chihuahua named Charla!!
A beagle,3 Oscars,turtle and a few other fish. We also had a hamster until a couple of weeks ago.
i have 2 parrots they are african greys.
We hav e2 queensland heelers(red) we have 3 nuerotic cats all pound saves even the dogs and three horses 2 paints and a1/4 horse oh yea 1 wife she would kill me if i called her a pound save so i wont i hope she doesnt read this
1 dog (gordon setter), 1 cat (vest tabby), 2 anoles, and 2 geckos.
2 hermit crabs- Beans (m) and Shrimp (f)
2 cats- Pickles (f) and snickers (m) snickers is very fluffy
2 Bengals cats, a pug, a mutt and a cockateil
2 dogs, 4 cats, 55 gal. tank with saltwater fish and a 35 gal and 10 gal tanks with freshwater fish.
2 cats my best friends
2 staffies
i have 2 bunnies, turtle, 4 love birds, and 5 fishes and 2 cats aiming for a puppy. joy to have them. to those ppl who make comments about eating animals SHAME ON YOU FREAKS!
Over time I have had many animals. But the most I have had at once was 84
They were:
6 ferrets
7 horses
25 Holsteins
16 rabbits
4 dogs
10 Cats + kittens which I cannot count
2 geese
2 ducks + 6 ducklings
4 goats
1 pig
and a donkey.
I spent a great deal of my high school years rescuing animals. So many that my parents purchased a hobby farm so I would have enough room for them all! I loved doing that. I wish I had enough money to purchase another farm now that I am an adult and do it all over again.
Good luck with all your babies, I know it's a labor of love.
two ferrets and a very freaked out guinea pig
4 cats- Stinky Butt Los Los, MamaCat, Trouble and Lil One!
2 neutered male cats
1 neutered cocker spainel
6 hermit crabs
6 fish, mostly ciclids
3 kids
1 husband
and setting up a tank for seahorses
i have 3 bullmastiff ,2 bull terrier,1 chihuahua, 5 rottwieller, 1 golden retriever,1 labrador, a pond of japanese koi,a pair of african grey, 1 brazilian geen iguana,1 beaded dragon,1 indian star tortise, 1 albino burmese python, 1 hedgehog,a tank of goldfish,1 arowana, 2 burmese python, 1 milksnake and 2 corn snakes
I have a kitty. A really, really, really, bad kitty. I love her though even if my curtains are now see-through:)
I have 17 rats, 3 degus, 1 hamster, and 1 cat.

I love animals, I will open my arms to any animal.
i have 6 green tree frogs i found as tadpoles drying up in a puddle so i saved them there 2 years old now n my beauty's, a pond out back with fish n a turtle and a American staffy thats hates cats with a passion so i wont have one , i have trouble with neighbours cats trying to use up all there 9 lives in my yard going after the fish he got one a few months ago i had to go n tell a neighbour what had happend
Currently: 2 cats, both domestic shorthair.

;-)
i have one turtle his name is Rocky, One Lhasa Apso his name is Cody, 3 guinea pigs their names are Nicole, Pumpkin, and Lala (pumpkin's daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment