Thursday, July 30, 2009

What kind of pet do you have?

I just want to know.I have 4 cats and 1fish.
Answers:
2 Goldens and 5 cats.
4 cats 1 dog 3 guinea pigs 1 fish
1 dog and 2 hedgehogs
I have a pure white British shorthair with one blue eye and one yellow eye.his name is Louis and I love him to bits!
I have a hamster, some cats, my sister has a rat and we have a dog. One of our cats just had a kitten 2 weeks ago
I have a cat and a 7 week old black lab do you want him?
8 cats and 5 dogs.(don't your cats want to eat the fish?)
3 dogs, 4 cats, 2 horses, 1 ferret, 1 macaw, 2 hedgehogs and 3 tanks of fish
3 cats and a dog.
I have 3 female Chinese Crested Powderpuff dogs. They are in the toy group. All are spayed. Lovely girls!
i had a rooster named rocky but a coyote ate him last week im so sad
A gray Persian Cat and currently been babysitting someone's gerbil for 2 months now. I am wondering when they gonna take the little guy back.
2 dogs and 2 cats
cats two of them. there brother %26 sister. there both fixed %26 there strickly house cats. ther orange tabbies
3dogs,1 chihuahua,golden,beagle and 4cats!
2 cats, 1 hampster, 1 fish at home, 1 fish at the office, and a dog that I used to live with who is still with my family.
4 iguanas, 1basilisk, 4 goldfish
Two cats: Flo (1 1/2 years) %26 Louis ( 2 1/2 months); both are domestic mediums hair.
2 guinea pigs- Jake and Spunky.
I have 1 cat and a husband. LOL
3 cats
2 guinea pigs
2 bunnies
2 tanks full of fish
1 hamster
1 turtle
2 kids
%26 1 husband
2 Cats, 3 Fishes, 1 Bunny, (In the garge.) 4 Birds, ( In my room.) and 5 tutles.
I have: 2 pregnant horses, 1 pony, 12 cats, 2 dogs, 7 rabbits, 35 chickens (yes they are pets! all are named), 5 guinea hens, 1 bantam, 3 fish, 2 ducks, and the list goes on.
I have 2 cats %26 2 kingsnakes. I used to have a ball python, but sadly he died of old age a couple years back. I still miss him. Also having crossed over the rainbow bridge are:
2 guinea pigs
1 dwarf mouse
4 rats
2 dogs
1 mexican red-head parrot
4 siamese fighting fish
2 goldfish

That about covers my life with animals from birth to present. What kind of fish do you have?
2 dogs named Jack and Yasmine
1 cat named Fat Louie
a rooster named 'Mater
a turtle named Junior
and my daughter is getting a Parakeet for Christmas.
At one time we had a goat, 3 rabbits, a horse, a pony, 3 dogs, a cat, chickens, a turtle and a mouse. Things were a lot more hectic then. LOL
3 Horses, 3 dogs, 2cats.

As I'm in the Australian bush I have a multitude of other creatures that keep us amused.
I have..
3 Dachshunds
1 Black Lab
2 Cats
and
2 Bunnies
2 Guinea Pigs

No comments:

Post a Comment