Thursday, July 30, 2009

What kind of animal was your first pet?


Answers:
My first pet was a puppy..my father put it in bed with me while I was sleeping..It was licking my face when I woke up .I was 5 years old..good times
A dog.
A fish, but it only lived for 3 days- shows how good of an owner i was!
a dog
A kitty named Misty %26lt;3
Either guppies or a little turtle, named JoJo. I can't remember which was first.
a dog was my first pet..
I had a little fish made out of dough, but somebody thought it wasa donuthole and baked it. I sure miss him. He he!
A shitzu mixed with poodle, still have her too
cat - then 3 more now dog.
My littly kitty cat
cat
a doggie
A cat, but a dog was my first pet that was actually mine.
My first and probably last. a turtle.
Dog, a Black Lab
a goldfish.
but it sint alive anymore
neither is ma other fish or ma hamster
but ma cat is.
I had about 4 snails for my first pets.kinda boaring
a fish- i killed it within the first hour though lol. too much food for the fishie.
A german shepard it was my dads dog but I can still remeber it..I believe i was around 4 or 5 yrs old
a rabbit that was wild. Could never get near it to pet it. It came from a pet shop.
dog
hmm lets see here, gay dude here daveey at 11, yeasrs old lets se my first boyfriend a non stop sex machine just crazy over my hot curly blonde california sufing looks and amongest other things etc!!
probably a lizard but offical mine and not my family's was a cat I believe.
rabid mongoose
The first pet in my family was a dog.

My first pet was a parakeet and then a hamster.

Dogs are better.
Dog
I had a beautiful Brittany Spaniel named Ginger.. she gave birth to five puppies.. [Teeny, Tiny, Flip, Flop and Stinky] and then disappeared one day.. That was a VERY long time ago and I still think about her.
Somehow I got a little duckling. I remember standing at the back door window crying because my parents wouldn't let me bring her in out of the rain!

When she grew up she went to live on my grandfather's farm.
It was a dog that I have had for almost 14 years now, then a lovebird that my dad caught on our balcony, then a few fishies then more love birds and more fishies cause the other ones died and last a puppy. My family loves pets. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment