Thursday, July 30, 2009

what kind of pet do you have?


Answers:
I have a mouse named tom and a rabbit named jr.I am getting some guinea pigs in 3 weeks they are going tobe females and there names are ada %26 ava!! Are they okay names becaues i have been looking for some excitlent names could you help me?My email is latriamct@yahoo.com Please do so!!
a crazy haired guinea pig named maui
I have a german shepard lab greyhound. i also have a cat and a gold fish
jenika
I have a wonderful little shih tzu dog
I have a Lhasa Apso she's 8(litle white dog) , had her since she was a puppy , plus recently (about 3 weeks ago) I found a cockateil ,all white , I found it on the side walk , could not fly at all was a litle hurt but I saved it. Yesterday I went to "PetSmart" and they gave me another cockateil for free ( with adoption pappers) , can u believe that ? Maybe if u walk into the store and ask if they have any pets or birds up for adoption u might end up with a cute pet .
and yes my dog and the 2 cockateils get along so well they sit together all 3 , looking at each other , how sweet ..

dogs name is Angel , and the 2 cockateils names are Tiki and Tika

Good Luck :)
Hi, I have 3 dogs and they are my family,and i love all 3 and i treat them like little humans.They understand everything i say to them.Ummmm they mind 3 times better that a human kid.Most of all they love me, and would do anything for me, and they will protect me from harm.You can't ask for any better.

Clowmy
i have pet CATS. the ones abandoned in the streets. i adopt them and take special care of them
i have a pomeranian which is a dog and she goin to turn 5 years soon and she snoring now =]
I have a 2 year old Golden Retriever named Lady. She's a great family dog and she is very friendly.
I have 2 cats now-brothers-both adopted at 7 years old when their owner died
Black and grey short hair american domestic tabby cat with a white belly with black spots, nuetered.
A great little dog rescued from a shelter, a full breed Chihuahua, she is a little loveable baby. But also very protective. We also have some great cats. Next I"d love to have a pot belly pig, a giraffe, elephant, pony, and many others for pets. For now I am very happy with my dog and cats, and will visit the zoo to see the rest of the animals.
Dog
i have 2 parakeets,1 parrot, 4 cats, 3 dogs a rat terrier, pug, and a long haired chuiwawa.
I know you only asked what kind of pets you have, but I love our pets, we have a variety of critters. We have had a wolf, he died of old age, great animal. We now have an Australian Sheppard, 2 part chihuahua, and one ?, the other is Chihuahua and Dachshund, my son calls her a chaweenie..LOL.we have, I don't know how many salt water fish, and an eel. And recently purchased a beautiful parrot, 5 months old now, still isn't talking yet, but I can't wait.
i have 2 dwarf hamsters the male is my bestfriend and the female i dont like her she yells alot especialy when she see my male hamster so i have to separate her with the male.
My Husband .. 1 pitbull, 2 jack russell, and 2 shar pei
oh! i got 7 dwarf hamsters, 4 fishes: 1 flower horn, 1 golden severum, 2 hammer heads and a siamese cat. of course i don't let our cat get near to our hamsters and our fishes!! but i'm still planning to have a pomeranian!
I have a parakeet called Polly, a newt called Farmer, and a cat called Claude :D
2 dachshund puppies!! =)
I have two adorable Cats! A tabby named Tiger and a tortie named Zelda!
I have three golden retrievers, 2 cats, 2 bugies, 50 cows and three cows
I have 3 Chihuahuas, 2 ferrets,2 parakeets,2 outside dogs and one outside cat. 3 geese, 6 ducks, 2 guineas and a bunch of chickens %26 baby chicks..ohhh and 2 donkies

I guess you can tell we love animals =)
I have two guinea pigs named Cookie and Diablo.
3 rabbits, 4 tanks (over 100 fish), a cat and a dog :)
I've had my Bichon Frise for 13 lovable years. He still has lots of spunk and energy! Great companion.
I have a red sable German Shepherd named Nani, a black domestic short-hair cat named Sheba, black and white Domestic short-hair kitten named Faith, a shaggy-hair black and white guinea pig named Oreo and five fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment