Friday, July 31, 2009

What kind of unusual pet do you have?

I've read about people with boas, and even sting rays! Just wondering what people around the world keep for pets! Please share with us!
Answers:
Well when I was 18 I had a Strawberry snake her name was Boss
And now at age 21 I am a proud owner of a pet shark named Scarface
sea monkeys. I love them. They don't make much noise and you don't have to scoop their poop.
Does my boyfriend count?
A pet frog, and a cat I had A TURTLE
I have a Bunny rabbit, guinea pig, and a pet shark and sea horses in my 50 gallon fish tank. I also had a 15ft python, but I had to get rid of it once I had my daughter.
My kitty that thinks she's a dog!
I have had a variety of pets, but one of my favorites that I am keeping now are French Lops. These rabbits weigh on average twenty pounds and can be litter box trained. Mine are litter box trained and are very affectionate.
children :)
I have my own worm farm, geese in my backyard, and i adopted an elephant in africa (part time actually. This woman named Betty and i adopted the elephant and she stays in africa. She was wounded by hunters and we help pay for her food and medical care) and my other pets are just average pets:: 2 dogs and a fish
I have two tarantulas and a millipede. I normally have various spiders and insects, but I moved into the dorms this year so I had to cut back.
im so typical.
I have 2 hampsters. 2 doggies, 1 fish, a sister and a pet rock!
Nothing as exoctic like that but I have owned several pet goats. They make wonderful pets. Of course they were not house pets.lol
I have a leopard gecko %26 an albino gecko
i have 4 rabbits all inside in the winter an if they are preg we also have 2 dogs an 3 ferretts an fish

No comments:

Post a Comment