Friday, July 31, 2009

What kind of pets do you like?

pets
Answers:
Cats
Dogs
Birdies
Mousies
Fishies
Turtles
Ferrets
Bunnies
Chinchillas
Hedgehogs
dogs
cats
hamsters
dolphins
starfish
I love dogs
Fish.
I kinda like dogs because they bark at strangers.
Dogs
Fish
Cats
Mice
But not rats!
CATS,DOGS,FISH,HAMSTERS,GUNIA PIGS,ANYTHING!NO SPIDERS NONONO TOUCIE!
I have 4 dogs, a 17 year old Pomeranian mix, a 4 year old Yorkie, a one year old Yorkie and a one year old chihuahua.

They are like children to our family. So affectionate and loving.

I also breed and raise desert tortoise. They are so much fun to watch and require little attention.

I have some pet pics in my 360 profile.

peace
men if they mind well.lol sorry j/k I love dogs, cats the most. Love horses but they are a little to big to be a pet.
Anything besides insects! I don't think I want to have reptiles again though, and I definitely don't want to raise farm animals.too much expense and work!
I like all sorts of pets.
horses
dogs
cats
fish
ferrets
chickens
turtles
rabbits
I LOVE DOGS %26 DOLPHINS %26 ALL BABY ANIMALS especially BABY ELEPHANTS.
horses! without a doubt!
fish, cats, mice. in that order

No comments:

Post a Comment