Friday, July 31, 2009

What kind of pets do you have?

What kind of pets do you have?

Dogs, cats, birds, fish (freshwater or salt water), small animals (hampsters, mice. rabbits. giunea pigs, chinchillas) reptiles (lizards snakes turtles frogs)??
Answers:
I have a lot horses, 50 cows, 6 pigs,2 birds,1 hamster, 4 dogs, 1 cat, 1 Betta fish, i live on a ranch lol
American Staffordshire Terrier.AND a 3 year old.
I wish that I had a cat.
i have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bird, and like 10 freshwater fish. wat can i say?? i love animals

Good Luck and God Bless!!
I have three small dogs, two house terrors ( cat's ) and 4 horses.
3 cats, 2 fish (bettas), 2 turtles (red eared slider and African mud turtle), 2 snakes (Brazilian rainbow boa and spotted python), 3 lizards (blue tongue skink and 2 Mali Uromastyx), and a frog (dwarf African bullfrog).
Chihuahua- shotzie piglet rue
black cat- salem halloween night
5 Springer Spaniels, Stewart, Sadie, Casey, Patches and Letty.
9 Beagles, Beemer, Porche, Mercedes, Jag, Fury, Shelby, Wilma, Raven and Littlefoot.
And a guine pig Skeeter
Shar pei mix, toy poodle, cat, red ear slider turtle, african grey, parrotlet, fish fish fish and more fish.
I have 2 doberman pinschers, a border collie, and my husband. I love animals, and if I had my way, I'd have cats, horses and fish (koi) as well, but one of my other pets objects! I'll bet you can guess which one!
I have a Boxer named Dakota
2 Sharks
1 Goldfish
6 Neon's
A Snail %26 an Angel Fish which are all freshwater fish!

I also have a mini albino frog, he's cool!
2 dogs, and I used to have a cat =(
I have two indoor cats a black and white one, and a calico. They are so cute!
I have 3 border collies and 2 ferets
1 year old English Cream Golden Retriever
7 week old Yellow Lab
I have two of the most wonderful Basset hounds in the world!
I have a small yorkie dog. She is my little cutie. She is such an easy pet. We did have a hard time house breaking her but other than that we take her anywhere with us and people do not mind.
I have two dogs, a Rott and a Boxer, Mystique and Hera, and 4 cats, Kashmir, Shasta, Silver Queen, and Siberian Tiger With HIs Pants Down, Sy for short.
4 very spoiled indoor cats (Kitty, Minkie Boodle, Zoe %26 Pumpkin), 3 fish (in a 55 gallon tank!)
i have the cutest bunny :)
Two fish, one Emory's ratsnake, one Ball python, and a Chinese WaterDragon (lizard)
I have a persian black and white cat and he is the love of my life.
one 10 gal aquarium with guppies
10 gal aquarium with mollies
alot of babies fish
2- Rottwiellers And About 15 Freshwater Fish
A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE BLACK AND WHITE SHIHTZU NAMED "PRINCESS BELLE LA-DELLE" OR "BELLE" FOR SHORT.
3 dogs, 4 fish, 1 hamster, 4 ducks.
1- cat
2- dogs
4- rats
1- ferret
1- snake
2- birds
1- gecko
3 dogs
3 cats
1 chinchilla
3 fish
2 birds
I have a mini-Rex bunny rabbit named Siwa. she's a pest but I love her!
my mom and i have 3 dogs 2 hamsters 3 dogs 4 rabbits 4 guniea pigs and 2 horses and a pony

No comments:

Post a Comment