Monday, May 24, 2010

What things can your pet do that won't make you mad, but would infuriate you if your friends did it?


Answers:
Climb in bed with me and lick my nose.if my friends did that I may have to lay them out flat!
Pee on my tires.
Beg at the dinner table.
It would sure distress me if my friends behaved the same as my cat does..In PUBLIC! Licking itself everywhere!
In fact, I would get upset with my friends if they kissed me, as my dog does..
i guess it would be licking me, biting, jumping on me pulling me down the road on a leash, and making me carry them down the road when their scared of the cars ive got a half grown english mastiff so its pretty tough
lick my face.
my dogs jump on our sofas.and i get really mad when my friends kids do the same
Poop in my yard and not clean it up.
Drip from his nose all over my house.
Attempt to eat cat poop when I'm not looking.
Like their as ses and rub their butts on my floor
If my friends pooped on the floor I would be hella mad.
Slobbering every where or licking their private parts in public places.
Lick his balls in front of company

No comments:

Post a Comment