Saturday, May 22, 2010

What should I name my new horse?

He is a 16hh standardbred. Very calm and docile. Black mane and chestnut body.
Answers:
Homer
Fray.
Odysseus
dakota
Name him Bart
you can name him clamp, chesnut,
Mr. ED
Lightning.

My horse's name is Relampago. That's lightning in spanish :)
Wow you're lucky to have a horse! I'd name him Piper I love that name.
Athena's secret win.
Chester.
tranquility
I remember one standarbred mare in my riding school, her name was Mirna (it means peacefull).
I also like Teide, Fawaki and Marika.
Kitty Rodgers needs to lighten up a little. I would name the horse Kitty , or Sundance.
Reese's..as in the peanut butter cup lol.
Fish. I think it's a good name for a horse. besides you really need to watch the horse and he will name himself. You should name him after one of his traits instead of what he looks like. I had a horse once called Frosted Flakes, we called him Flakey, because the only way to get him out of the pasture for shoeing or the vet was to shake a box of frosted flakes at him and he would come running and sit still as he was worked on then he got his frosted flakes. let the horse decide his name it'll be more interesting than anything anyone can come up with here..
Foxy!
lily, chester, amelia, mr. ed or Jack.
Endeavour
Shiloh
pegassus
He sounds like a pretty horse!
How about Soldier or Sarge?

No comments:

Post a Comment