Saturday, May 22, 2010

What should I name my hamster?

He is a cream color with tan spots. No names like cream or anything like that. I would like somthing original. something uncommon. I would really a appreciate it.
Answers:
deathwish
Cheetah!
Nibbles.
Digby? Pronounced DIG~BEE
lol pork chop
Hammy. Baxter. Martin.
Raymut.

Kabuki.

Plane.
Granola.
if your hamster has a bit of attitude you could name it something like spice cause cream of tarter comes to mind or even call him tarter. i always look for my animals personality to come out then i name them after that.
Sebastian, Rupert, or Henry are my favorite Hamster names
Charlie Wheelrunner. You can call him CW for short. Not very original but I'm a fan of Charlie Brown and I think Wheelrunner is cute.
coda piccolo means little tail in italian, and it's certainly uncommon.
Here's a few that come to mind: Dorito; Tater-Salad; Chip; Sandy.
Ruffels, Bambi, Polker, Chips, Bamboo, Sparkles, London, Dots, Pearl, Sandy, Dot, Fluff, Wayne..
Minerva.
CHUCHU !!IT IS A SIMPLE NAME THAT I LIKE VERY MUCH, COUSE IT SHOWS STH LIKE SMALL .

..CHUCHU ! COME TO ME BABY !!

FROM ARGENTINA ..HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS OF AUSTRALIA !

HOW IS THE WEATHER THERE ?

GOD BLESS YOU !!
tiramisu
caramel
vanilla
here are a few: peepi,squrril,jynx,dude,and teddy. i know , i have wierd names
well, i have two hamsters, one is called tufty and ones called rambo. i wanted an original name too, how about.
tigger,
sinba,
i like the name sinba
jODie XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment