Monday, May 24, 2010

What should I name my pet tarantula?

I'd like it to be a bisexual name.It is a cobalt blue tarantula.Right now I am thinking about Ara帽a(spanish for spider) or Azul(spanish for blue).If you have any other ideas fell free to say them
Answers:
fluffy
fluffy

i swear that was an acident. i got that on my own

thx, right back at ya.
Harry
Azul is a good name
Nigel
rover
What about the original spider name, Ananzi? What about Ju-Ju Bee? What about Shadow?
ruffles :)
I think its name should be Fluffy
spidy.
The obvious answer is Shalhoub- though Tolkien's spider was a female, I doubt it really matters ; )
Arana Azul
Doc Oc
Terry the tarantula.
Harry. God Bless you.
tommy
A Bisexual name?? How about Sandra Barnhardt? I think you mean a Unisex name.one that either a male or female can have. Bisexual means you're attracted to males and females.
leggs,Nicolas, creepy,
Aragog is the spider in the second Harry Potter book. I like HP, so that is what I would name it.if I had a spider.
Charlotte! Ha but seriously, Arana sounds pretty cool to me! Let us know what you choose!
Hades
Anand
Azul is an interesting name! Why don't you go for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment