Monday, May 24, 2010

What size staples should I use??

I need to stretch out hamster pelts to dry ready to make a steering wheel cover for my F reg XR3i innit.

And while you're here, what's the most humane way to put a "peeled" hamster out of it's misery?

I usually bury them in salt, but I'm listening to Dido and don't want to ruin the sound.
Answers:
I've said it once and I'll say it again..

.anything hamster related, Richard Gere is your man!
How do you put a peeled animal hater out of his misery? You don't!
the most humane way to put a "peeled" hamster out of it's misery.

1. take it out of your a*se first, bummer boy




twat



.
You should try stapling your lips and nostrils together, really tight with extra strength staples. Then you will stop breathing and die you sick arsehole. You are so not funny and really need to get a life.
you are disgusting.
Mix some pepper and jalapenos in the salt. It does the work faster.
And as musical background, try Enya instead of Dido.

P.S. You must truly be bored, buddy lol
Thats not a very good wind up, you can do better than that.
depends what size stapler you have mine takes 10 got loads spare if you need them
you are obviously VERY DISTURBED !! get a life you MORON!
Haaaahaaaa. you're really funny. *sarcastic*

Get a life and stop trying to upset people. You're a waste of my time!
Why do people think that they are amusing when they post these questions. I would like to tell you that you are not one bit funny. Sad people that is what i say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment