Monday, May 24, 2010

what sthe funnyest things youve see your pets do?

????.
Answers:
Our (female) Pomeranian hunches on her stuffed Pooh bear and her stuffed Easter bunny. She really gets going! Has done it all her life. We have it on video; it is hilarious.
The funniest thing my dog does is, when I'm walking her on a leash and she sees another dog, or even a person, she grabs the leash and tries to act like she's in charge, taking her human for a walk!
mine and moms dogs had never seen pigs before when we took them out in the forest the dogs took to hearding the pigs and tried to heard them into the car it was so funny as the pigs are wild but tame
Pye will look me in the eye and bark. Not funny?!? Pye is a cat!
Pole Dance. When I lived in a condo I had a table that was connected to the wall on one side and held up by a pole on the other. If I pulled out cat nip my cat would go crazy on the pole and hold onto it and spin around it. It was hilarious stuff.
My 4 month old kitten Noortje will lie with 2 year old Ginger and suckle Ginger's fur, in search of a nipple. Only, ginger is a boy..
two miniture schauzers.they get up on their hind legs and walk backwards..and dance around
My ferret willy always jumps off my shoulder onto my bed or couch when Hes getting held.. lol.then he jumps off the couch and grabs onto my shirt and pulls himself up literally and does it again!
Oh so many stories!

My dog is like horny all the time or something, and whenever I have a freind over she starts humping them and then crying when I take her away from them!

My guinea pigs are sort of odd- I tried to take them for a walk, and one of them refused to move, the other backpedaled as fast as he could!
I used to live on a boat and once we had a nice wedding.
but the next morning my Pure breed doberman was really not well.. and when I was calling him there was not much answer..like he had himself a hang over.
Wondering what was happening to the dog and thrying to wake up ourselves - we found out that this chrystal ball on the coffee table was empty. There were chocolate coins rapped in gold and sillver aluminium paper foild and now the ball was completely empty because our dog had eaten all night long the chocolate pieces because he was very greedy.. Chocolate can make dogs very sick and I must say we know it is true. It took this huge, trained guard dog, many days to recover as we did need some days as well - the wedding party was so much fun and we all had to pay the consequences of abuse. At least we were all in the same state of mind.slow.
it just has to be when my cat was a kitten and she run around like a crab, soooooooooo funny. you know the crab walk they do when they are creeping up on something, or when you suddenly move your feet and they jump up so fast you just can't help but laugh. i am laughing just thinking about it.
it's funny when my cats sleeping on the edge of a bed or chair and rolls over and falls off and you know they're embarassed.
my rabbit playing dead.he lets himself fall on his side and
doesn麓t move at all.well, sometimes he licks the floor.
Fall out of their hammock while they were sleeping, I have 2 ferrets.
I had my horse out grooming him while someone was putting hay in his pasture. When i let him out he was so excited he jumped like 6 feet off the ground. He looked like he was jumping a big jump but nothing was there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment