Saturday, May 22, 2010

What should I name my guinea pig?

I'm getting a new guinea pig soon and would like some suggestions.
Answers:
percival macstudly. and you can get a little kilt for him to wear.
Piglet
What do you think of the name micah
Gimpy
ms piggy
New Guinea. . . get it: '(New Ginney)'
are you getting a boy or girl? it's usually best to wait and see what their personality is like, or find a name that plays on their appearance. Mine is named Molly, and she's a sweetie - she's a class pet for my daughter's pre-school.
Pigachu or Petunia?
Violet, Dumpling, Cue Ball, Ping Pong, Jemima, Potato, Spud, etc..
g.p.
Franz
how about BUDDY! cause he's your little buddy? if it:"s a boy.
You could call him or her by the name of Sweetheart. I had a cat by that name and he just loved it. He was also bilingual ! Ha. Ha. Ha. He understood french and english. Any pet understands from the way you talk to him and the name is not that important. Congratulations for the birth of your new friend. Even if he is already born and you adopt him. I'm sure he will find a loving home.
Squeaky, they make so many squeaky noises!
caremal snowball snowflake sugar spice rascal calico muddy vanila and chocolate(choco for short!)
Worthless.
Monkey
my guinea pigs were named: Corky, Whiskers, Midnight, Caramel and Cosmo all Males

No comments:

Post a Comment