Monday, May 24, 2010

What sort of pets do you have?


Answers:
2 golden retrievers
cats and frogs
Dog
my kids,
I have three cats, 14 fish, one dog and a turtle they are all very very very very very cute
cats %26 dogs
2 Dogs. Boxer and Golden Retriever.
1 cat
I have ONE OLD dog (17 years old) and one fat cat
6 German Shepards
2 Guinea Pigs..Lulu and Queenie
The most beautiful cat in the whole world, her name is Princess Jewels Lily Cat and she should be a model
Cats and free-range roaches. They don't get along well.
none. but dogs are awesome. cats suck.
We live in a no pets allowed apartment, so we have fish and plants. My daughter has named them ALL!
Micia the Cat.
Cornflake the Cat.
Titan the horse.
3 toy poodles, 1 Persian cat, 1 Exotic Shorthair cat.
A goat.never needed a lawnmower..
4Fish,2 Dogs,1Cat,1Gekco lizard
1 German Shepard (obiviously dog) named max
1 Tabby/Siamiese Calico (cat) named coco
1 Dog That Is A Sheltie Terrier Mix and 1 puppy that is a Chow Chow!! And A Blowfish Lol My Dog Name Is Trunks and my chow chow is name Thumper and my fish Pop Corn LOL LOL!!
we have an aquarium, i have a calico goldfish, a goldfish, pocosomos, albino frog, and some ghost shrimp
3 goofy indoor cats
my kids have 9 mice between them

boys..

Patch
halo
ninja
blade
and eric

girls.

jezabelle
angelina
dotty
blackie

we also have an alsation called major who is an old guy now and two tropical fishtanks
i have 2 chows one's name lou and one's name ghee.
i have 5 snakes and 3 dogs
i have a dog named champ two fishes an pet snake i know alot my mom said what happens if champ eats the snake oh and champ had 6 pupies sold 5 and gave on to my bff.
4 dogs and a parrot
id like to have a pet rock
one cat and one dog

No comments:

Post a Comment