Monday, May 24, 2010

what should i name my rabbit?

ok you have a choose between two either between pumpkin or cali and the easiest way is to vote at my latest blog on my yahoo 360 poll she has calico spots on her but is mostly white and it is a girl.so either tell me or vote!!.please
Answers:
i like pumpkin. it's cute
rabby!
Fluffy, or cotton ball
cali
pumpkin
I like cali that is a pretty name:)
What color is the rabbit? I say if it's brown, name it Pumpkin. If it's white, name is Cali.
steve
fred
definitely Cali, pumpkin sounds so ugly!
Call her Cali. since she has different colors, besides a pumpkin is only orange
i love both the names those are cute..its hard name it cali
B-Rabbit like in 8 mile
You could name her Cali, but use Pumpkin as a nickname
Cali - however I like Gizmo better
cali is nice
Cali.Once we had a rabbit and we named it Butter cup. We called it Cutter bup! You could name it Pepper, Missy, Milly, Brandie,Cassy, Megan or Precious.
Cali is short for Californian, which is a large breed with dark nose, ears, feet, and tail on a white body. Since yours isn't a Californian, I'd go with Pumpkin.
Or Mary. You never go wrong with a Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment