Saturday, May 22, 2010

What should I name him?

I found him on the beach he was eating cardboard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/image:giant.

He is a better pet then most people think.
He sleeps in a ball like a big pill bug.
Answers:
I rather doubt you have a giant isopod as a pet. They are deep sea creatures and it is unlikely that you would find one on a beach. They usually live at a depth of 550 ft (170 m). You would need a very specialized aquarium to keep it in, and they live off things like rotting whales and squid.

And it's name should totally be "Alan".
herman
Fluffy.
Rodger- first name to my head.
Name him "Fluffy," or maybe "Phydeaux" ("Fido" but spelled way cooler.)
holy guacomole! that is a huge one! I have seen the little versions of this one but never this. I'm going to save this image, it really is unbelievable.

Possible names: Batty (after his scientific name), Giganto, Curly
Beach Bug
oooooo my goodness! name him Pooky.. lol, jk, how about . pill bug! okay thats enough.. good luck
oh hell naw.i don't even know what to tell you to name him. scary man.how about that.


WTF is that!
CHUD. HE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE
that is one of the coolest things i have ever seen. how about :centi (he reminds me of a centapede) thanks for showing the pic i had never seen one before.
wow, u learn new things everyday, call it NASty one
HolyCrab
Aww.. cute. Call it.

Leggy Beggy Cutie
Or cutie leggy.
or Cutie
sparkie
winston the mighty doodle-bug
Ike
How about Ralph?
icky. he looks like a giant cockroach, how about la cookaracha?
lucky
cruiser
Aye carumba that is one BIG sea louse!

That's what it looks like, anyway.

How about you name him George? You can hug him and squeeze him, and then you can call him George :D
I was expecting to see a dog, before I saw the picture. Name him: Rastus P. Nerd, or Fugly Bug. Do you know for sure he is male? You could name her: Gracie Crustacean, or Pinky Le' Pod.
fred
from where u know is a him? hihihihi..any way you can give the name redcar becose is red and he was eating cards or eacar hihihihi. take care.
OMG OMG OMG!. NAME IT CREEPO SICKO AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WOULD HAVE A HEART ATTACK IF THAT THING WAS ANYWHERE NEAR ME OMG!.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. bed bug
he's so cute. I would name him SHELLDON.

No comments:

Post a Comment