Monday, May 24, 2010

What small breed of dog travels well?

We will be full time motor home traveling soon.
I'm interested in a small, calm dog to take traveling.
Answers:
Westhighland terriers were bred to travel with their owners wherever they went and are obedient little dogs. Great breed. They actually look to please their master and stay by your side. I think this would be an excellent choice and would be great for different places as they would not run away.
Chiuaua or however u spell it
Pug
a hot dog
even bun length will do
weiner dog
A CHIWAWA LOL
shih tzus
Shelty, if u consider that a small breed
I have a Yorkshire terrier and she is the best dog ever we take her on long trips and she does just fine. They are so cute and lovable too.
I agree, pugs are easy to keep calm.
A Yorkie, and I've heard they don't shed.
Pomeranian

they are cute and loveable. they can be cage trained too.
A tiny toy poople. They do not shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment