Saturday, May 22, 2010

What should i name my gelding?

he is quick and can turn on a dime. he is a bay with a tiny blaze and a wavy mane, tail, and forlock. i thought about twister.he is only a pony 'bout 11-13 hands high. i'm going to start gameing (for people who doesn't know, barrel racing, pole bending, etc) HE LOVES TO RUN!!
He is very hyper.
Answers:
F1 Twister, An F1 tornado is the smallest.
hurricane..or
blaze.
no balls
Taz for tazmanium devil.

I may have misspelled that. But sounds just like my dog and that's his name.
benny
Wind dancer
bay dancer
daffy or sunny or dime lol i have a few horses myself and named them pefect by theyre personality and theyre looks added together
Firecracker or maybe Gunpowder?
Sloth - just kidding.
Lightning, Hurricane, Ace.?
Wildfire - I hated the show, but I've always liked the name. You could call him Burnt Sienna - it's a brown color, I know, but the name sounds pretty good, and you could call him Sienna for short.Jasper or Jade, maybe?
Valium
Tsunami, because he is fast and furious, and for his wavy mane and tail.
dime dancer
STROM - You like it
thunder
lighting
watch out
gone with the wind
hold on
quick sliver
Tornado.
HYPERBOY,SECRETARIAT(a 1970's horse who won the triple crown,which is a very great honor),ENERGY,SAFETY,TORNADO,S. LIGHTS,TSUNAMI,TIDAL WAVE,RAINBOW,VOLCANO,EAGLE THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF
what is his dam and sires names, make one up from them.

like my mare was CLASSIC CORRINA
my sire was MR. MILLENIUM DRIFTER
SO MY STALLION WAS " CLASSIC DRIFTN SPIRIT
It depends on if you are planing on just having him for fun or if your planing on showing him. If hes just for fun id name him something like snappy or lightning. But if you are planning on showing him id name him something more saficticated like " Speed Demon." But hes your horse so you should name him what you want.
"Has been" or "never again"

No comments:

Post a Comment