Saturday, May 22, 2010

What should I do?

I will be outside working in the garden or making somethin to eat and i will go see what savannahs doing and every single day for 2 weeks savannah has had a diffrent rock over and i displine her and ground her but she always finds away to get another rock over when im working and then i repedily ground her and i have locked her in her room and she stills gets guys in then she curses and sneaks out is she a WHORE?
Answers:
I too am having numerous problems with Peter, my pet rock. You would think at his age he would be more cemented into his feelings and not running around eroding all over the place on me. Do you think maybe if we set up a play date for our two rocks that they could be a help to each other? Of course we would have to take turns supervising them. I hear what you're saying about not being able to turn your back for even a minute.
If you are interested in having Savannah meet Peter, please let me know. Peter is at heart a really good stone. He has traces of granite and quartz in him, which make him very sturdy and durable, with a little shine also. Oh, just so you know I've never caught Peter stoned or hanging around with any lowlife gravel. But he does need to become a little boulder.
no shes not a whore
you sound like a whore, locking your child in her room is child abuse, she should call dss on you!
LOL THATS LIKE SO FLIPPIN FUNNY LOL


THANX FOR THE 2 POINTS LOL



TRACY T. SAVANNAH'S A ROCK PPL
You need to learn punctuation (like the period and commas). I'm wondering if you are the last word in your question
What should you do? Learn to write and express yourself like a normal human being.
Do us all a favor and shut up. The way you talk you cant tell if your talking about a dog or kid.
I didnt quite understand the question. It doesnt make sense.
Ummmm..Savannah's clearly got some huge esteem issues. I recommend therapy sessions. AND STOP LOCKING HER IN HER ROOM!!
may be !!
hello?YOURE TALKING ABOUT A ROCK!
Those dammed rocks can be soooo sneaky. I would tie it up in a tree and hit it with sticks, but that is only me.
Savannah sounds like she is in need of therapy.
If you don't get this problem taken care of you might end up with a quarry. Pet rocks have such short gestation periods.
Si Savannah es una Pinche Puta!

No comments:

Post a Comment