Monday, May 24, 2010

what should me and my pony be for halloween?

she is a little grey
Answers:
Zoro.
How about a jackass on a string. You be the string.

Or pin the tail on the donkey.You can be the tail.
PRINCESSES



P.S. MAKE THE PONY WEAR A SPARKLEY PINK DRESS %26 A CROWN U 2
I think you and your pony should be an angel and the devil
headless horseman
Id say a wizard and a witch
You can be Shrek and she can be Donkey! That would be cute!
Shrek and Donkey!
I do not know how old you are, but I am 25 and back when I was little there was a hores and a girl and their names were kit~n~kabootle
Zorro's taken, how about The Horse With No Name?

As for me I'm going out as a crocodile 10 minutes ahead of my friend and he's gonna dress up as Steve Irwin and chase me around.
The headless horseman?
I like listener's idea!!
a headles horse woman and her gost pony. hav u got a wite rug, or numna. you could dress up in a sheet, (i no its abit boring and clasic). that would be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment