Monday, May 24, 2010

what should u do when ur guinea pig dies, bury it or throw it away?


Answers:
By all means, bury it. We are all God's creatures and deserve respect alive or dead. When my goldfish died, we said a prayer for them. Some people may think its silly and may say cruel things, but how would you feel if you died and no one cared about how you were to be remembered as well as gave you service? burial? Its would be insensitive and non caring to do otherwise.
RIP little guinea pig. I'll say a prayer for you and your loss..
Eat it for dinner.
I would bury it. It's your pet, like part of the family. Would you throw them away?
You can bury it at home or call your local vet. they usually offer cremation services, where you can drop him off and they'll take care of the rest. there is a small charge for this, around here, it's like $20.
bury it with something it liked in a place in your yard or the park
eat it.make it with rice and gravy..yummy!
Why do you ask? Bury it. Say a few respectful words over it. Get on with life.
Use burial-by-sea. This involves the funeral in the bathroom chapel.
what would you like for yourself? To be buried or thrown in the trash? If you loved your pet how could you even think of throwing him in the trash?
Don't bury it! I buried my hamster and he was dug up during a landscaping project. You can call sanitation and ask for a dead animal pick up, or take him to a vet, you will pay a small fee but he will be , well cremated in mass with other animals. Ignore the person above, he's dead, I don't think he'd mind. I don't think I'd care if I were dead.
When my little Ziggy Stardust died I buried him, marked his little grave--all that stuff. He may have been "just" a guinea pig--but he was MY guinea pig!
It depends on how you felt about the guinea pig, how often your trash is taken out, and also if you have a yard to bury it in. If you didn't have any kind of emotional attachment to it then wrap it up and put it out with the trash. If you cared about it you should bury it. That way you will not be regretting your decision later. If you really liked it a lot you could also contact a taxidermist and have it preserved but it is kind of expensive.
Dont eat it..put it in a little box %26 then write "RIP" on it(not the guinea pig)
Either option is acceptable depending on how close you were to the D@mn thing.Hell, if you' re hungry, why not eat it?

Taste like chicken!!
I would burry it in a nice little box. It is like your baby. I have burried all of my animals that have passed.
I think you should bury it in a special place. when mine died I eventuralie moved on.
Here are your choices:

Could get it Cremated ( I did that for my piggy)

Bury it in your mom's flower bed. ( I use to do that with my hamsters when I was a kid)

Go to the Asian market. Guinea pigs are a delicacy. You could make some quick cash. But I would think your horrible if you did that!
i say bury it. Don't throw the poor thing away. I always bury my piggies. i can't stand them being thrown away.

No comments:

Post a Comment