Friday, May 8, 2009

What is your favorite kind of pet?


Answers:
cute lil monkey~~~~~~ Defenetly! before my father died he said i was his lil monkey. im only 13
dog
A Horse of Course.
cat
man
Puppy i love a yorkie
the rabbit because he is cute and cuddely, and because he can be playful.
Pot-belly pigs are cute. They like to burrow and will use their snouts to try and nuzzle underneath you. Just make sure they don't get into a habit of toe-biting. That's no bueno.
dog
Cats, they're low maintenance.
well i like horses, dogs, bunnies, monkeys, and snakes, how bout you lil buddy?
Household pet would be a kitten/cat..
but I also love penguins and pandas..
They're sooooooooooo cute!! :]
xxx
A puppy
I prefer cats over dogs, but I do have one of each and love them equally.
goats
Chinchilla
COCKER SPANIELS!!.
dog - by far
Dog mini pom he's my baby, he's 7 years old.
Cats, so cute and loveable!
a horse
HORSES!!
horses, dogs, cats, my gold fish, my deer(i have 40 of them),
Nigerian dwarf goats and chickens

No comments:

Post a Comment