Friday, May 8, 2009

What is your favorite animal? Mine is monkey.?


Answers:
mine is baby polar bears - it is how i got my nick

i also love pomeranian dogs, koalas, and capuchin monkies!!
mine is a dead fly
Yeah, Monkeys are funny
anything from the cat family.
Mine are cats for sure. I think I was a cat in a former life.LOL I love the big cats especially they are so majestic and beautiful. Though I love my cat too, she thinks she is queen. :)
Mines a monkey too but mine come in the form of a 18 month old and i call her my little monkey.Cause she climbs everywhere and makes monkey sounds.
Monkeys are definitely cool but for some reason I like ducks. They are multi-talented. They can walk, fly, and swim. I also enjoy it when I see some idiot walk up to a duck and think they can pet it and the duck goes crazy and starts attacking. Some people are terrified and run like a nut. I go to a local park and watch them from time to time.
My friend had a monkey and it was the funniest thing. The monkey would smoke and hold your hand and watch TV. He also sneaked into the liquor cabinet and drank some tequila, he passed out and urinated all over the floor. Good times.good times!
ALL

There is not one I dont like. Each one has its own Cool things about it. Camels to Komodo Dragons they are all the best.

BUT IF.. I had to pick just one that I was goin to work with forever. hmmm

Prob Alligators or Crocs.. They are sooo cute.. and so neat.. Amazing really.

For a furry one it wo uld be the Grizzly or Brown Bear Hands down

For more exotic it would have to be the Elephant. But then again Hippos are neat,..and there are sharks and rays and. oh forget it


See I could not choose I guess.. They all RUle.. so cool

Yeah.. OK Im a nut

Good Luck

Wismom
I like any kind of frog or toad. I think they are so cute and my favorite color is green.
all animals, but my two most are.horses.and hamsters.
Yeah, monkeys are so much fun. Check out this website for more monkey fun. Wonder if these people would agree with you?
http://www.petmonkey.info/index.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment