Friday, May 8, 2009

What is your favorite animal? Were you ever afraid of it.?


Answers:
There is not an animal alive I dont love.

But I have not been around ALL of them so lets go with one I have..

Bears.. Love them.. and YES Ive been afraid of them..

Ive been tree'd by a mom bear and in that case you need to have a bit or respect for the situation!

It was MY fault not hers I surprised her.. She was only protectin her cubs from what she felt was a threat.

In time she left but she gave me a real up close and personal look at just how intimidating they can be if threatened..

She taught me a well deserved lesson , thats for sure!

I might also add to those of you out here who think all bears are awful and will eat you. she could have easily.. gotten to me and mauled me at the least.

She did not.. she chose not to. Bears are very misunderstood.
Wonderful Animals really, a bit smelly but great all the same.

Take care

Wismom
My favoite animal is the Tiger. I think it has a very beautiful coat,and such a graceful walk. If it were possible to raise a Tiger in the city (from a Cub,that is),then I would have one. I really hate Reptiles!.
Cats, and my daughter's huge white cat scared me more than once. He bit me one time, his fangs going all the way through my thumb, (I got blood poisoning from it and had to go to the emergency room) Normally, he was the greatest coolest cat, but once in a very rare while he would bite.
My second favorite are horses. I've had them for many many years, but there's a part of me that never forgets they are still a very large animal with ancient wild instincts.
a wolf.i love them,,i think they are beautiful animals..i'm sure i would be afraid of one,if i was near it..but you aren't suppose to let an animal sense your fear of it,that lets it know it's ok to attack
My favorite animal is the Emperor Penguin. No, I can't say that they've ever scared me, and the reason that I like them so much is because they're so adorable and my grandmother gave me a large plush of one for my 2nd birthday.
the wild hare or rabbit and yes they are scarey.
My favorite animal depends on my mood and/or the time of day. In the morning, I love dogs best. They get me up %26 around %26 give me a purpose. Midmonings I am often in a reflective mood, and then horses are my favorite, because you look into their eyes and know that something deep, wonderful %26 mysterious is happening in there. Around noon I appreciate all the animalls who sacrifice their lives for our daily food. God gave them such an important role to play in our lives; it's only fair to remember their gift to us. I turn on my tv, and meerkats %26 whales %26 dolphins cause me to marvel, %26 I fall in love all over again. But my afternoons and evenings belong to the cats. There is no animal which brings me such pleasure as the domesticated housecat. They lie in my lap %26 remind me that they are the most important creatures in the universe, %26 God only created humans because cats need a lap to lie in, %26 they don't have opposable thumbs!
My favorite animal is the horse, all breeds of them. I have never been scared of them, I think because I have been around them my entire life.
Horses, but im not afraid, respect them, but not afraid..
I love all animals, but I have always had a connection with my horses, I had an ex-racer that was very green, I was thrown off him more times than I can count, I dis-located my jaw, crushed my knee cap, didn't matter, I was back up on him within a week in a brace. I've never been scared of him.
They say your not a good rider until you have been thrown 18 times, I've been thrown 21 times, off different horses..
Snakes. And no, what is there to be afraid of?

No comments:

Post a Comment