Friday, May 8, 2009

what is your favorite animal?

pick only ONE!
Answers:
That would be my tortie cat Fumiko! My favorite name by the way is Corinne.
DOLPHINS!
kitten
Dog
cool cats!

:)
I love the cuddly kitties
A flamoingo. They are just so cool. PINK!!
Cats of course!:)
DOGS!!
My horse is my love. I have dogs, cats, doves, but my horse is my first love, he is incredible. Loves to go and takes care of me.
Cats for pets are most suited to my personality and I love them. Love other animals too, but the only ones I want to live with are cats.
The wolf. I think they are intelligent beautiful animals, and should be protected.
Absolutely! The wolf, we owe them so much. They have been given such a bad rap, and they are so important to our ecosystem.
I like elephants.they are so family oriented and take such good care of their babies. I just love watching them..would be afraid to be in the jungle with them though
Koalas. They're so grumpy. In a funny way.
fav. animal=white siberian tiger
fav. pet=rats, they love to held and are great companions, best off all not one of my rats have ever bitten me, but all my other rodents have
Favorite i would have to say immedaitly the horse i have 6 and i have had 12 though i grew up on a farm and have been riding since i was 3. I would saddle the horse my self and got to an arena and ride by myself. And the horse was like 5 or something
Prairie Chickens :D

No comments:

Post a Comment