Friday, May 8, 2009

what is ur fav. animal?

mine is the dog! :)
Answers:
Check out my aviator and of course cats and horses.
I love dogs and cats, but more dogs than cats.
Mine is Birds!
I Love Cats, there quite easy to handle and they make great companions.
MOOSES!! (Real moose lovers say, "Mooses").
I had a close encounter with some moosies in Anchorage, Alaska, a few years back and I have been head over heels in love with their big goofy mugs ever since!
A liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed. bred for its skills in magic.
Dolphin
mine would be a lion b/c I'm a leo
animal from the muppet show
tiger
hemster
Hound dog. They are so so lovable.
I love rats! They are the most beautiful creatures. I have three, Jett, Guinness and Sambucca %26lt;:3 )-~
im more of a dog-turtle person..hehe
Goats. (Okay smarties, not for kinky stuff.)
They're cute and fun to watch hopping around. They're intelligent, curious, and playful. There's a reason they're called kids!
My favorite animal is the horse- they are beautiful and amazing, history was written from the backs of horses and I'm part Cherokee Indian I think that's part of the reason I love them so much and I love to draw them!

No comments:

Post a Comment