Friday, May 8, 2009

what is ur favorite animal (im looking for a specific answer). :)?

YOUR ALL RIGHT THO :)
Answers:
friesian horses and my 23yr old tb mare shes 17.1hh and a loving gentle giant.
my Maine Coon cat
in bed
maltese chihuahua mixed breed dog, so cute!!.
My cat, Kazy. He is 17 years old and I have had him since he
was a kitten. I had his brother, Kinky, also. Unfortuately, Kinky
got EXTREMELY sick last October and I had to have him put down. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. There
was no other option. On the bright side he was 16 and had lived a very long, healthy, happy life.
Dalmations. Get em from the pound.
German Shepherds!
Cats. I love all kinds of cats.I'm a proud "Mommy" to three beautiful cats, two of which I've had for more than 10 yrs. I also love cougars{or pumas}, lynxes, snow leopards, lions, tigers, panthers and cheetahs.
I love mutts. They are the most loveable dogs. My dog is a lab %26 greyhound mix. She is a sweetheart.
Elephants
My favorite animals are Flying foxes, turtles and fancy rats.
cats i think i love all animals but i think cats i have 2 -1 is 17 years old -1 is about 8 weeks shes a stray we found with 1 eye but i think cats is my final answer!
My Quaker Parrot, Charlie (he tells me that I'm pretty).

No comments:

Post a Comment