Friday, May 8, 2009

what is ur fav animal ,why?


Answers:
I love rats! They are so playful, and they are always excited to see you. They are easy to potty train and teach tricks to. They definately show that they love you and love to cuddle with you. Every rat that I have had in the past has had a completely different unique personality, and they were all amazing. Whenever I come home from work, they are excited to see me, and I just cant wait to take them out and play with them. And when they fall asleep, they sleep on my shoulder, and it's so freaking adorable. And you can take them just about everywhere because they are small, no one even notices, and they just love to travel! I just cant get enough of my rats!
a white tiger. because they're so darn beautiful!
My 2 dogs a boxer and a mini fox terrier because they are so faithful and protective of me and my family .their love doesnt die(only the raw bones they eat an stink out the house lmao)
Horses because they are so big and strong and beautiful and smart. I also love dobermans and for all the same reasons.
My is dogs,I an ak9 trainer an retired k9 officer whos dog took 1 mill of drugs off the streets.
rabbits. because they have such neat personalities, they don't tell your secrets, they don't bark (most of the time), they are loyal, they are cuddly, and they have soft, warm fur. and they are the sweetest things that God put on this earth. i don't know what i would do without my precious bunnies!
My favorite animal would have to be a giraffe because they are the best animal ever. They are pretty cool looking and they aren't dangerously mean.
CATS.
because mastering a cat is really a challenging task. I like challenges.
Otters. Watching them play in water is a real hoot! Never get tired of watching them.
cats because I had two
because cats are special ^^
are independent this stuff.
I love them
I LOVE frogs. :) They're so cute and bright, especially tree frogs.
I am a dog lover. They are so sweet and loyal. They're very loving, and very intelligent.
Wolves. Amazing animals.

Otters are fun. Squid and octopi are fascinating. All of the big cats. Foxes.


Love the dogs, cats, horses, but that's more like family.
Dogs because when you are sick they take care of you. and they are loyal and are very helpful. another reason is because they can be ur best friend and when you are hurt or something happens to u they help u and they are good friends i have two myself i will always love them like two brother really good brothers i take really good care of them thats why i like dogs
My favorite animal is a dog. More specifically a Lhasa Apso. Lhasa Apsos are my favorite type of dog because they don't shed and they are small little dogs that you can hold or put in your lap. I like dogs best because they are very forgiving. If you accidentally step on their tails or something they don't hiss at you whenever they see you for the rest of the day. And I also like dogs better because they are potty trainable and they aren't small enough to get lost in your bedroom or house.
Wolves.

Because they are dogs' ancestors and they are truly amazing and majestic animals.
horses! they are so beautiful. very majestic animals and they are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment