Friday, May 8, 2009

what is your favorit pet?


Answers:
Pet Brick > everything else.
My pet dog Alex. Please don't tell my fish.
Both cats and dogs.
My favorite pets.are my two retired Greyhounds. Greyhounds are quiet, gentle, placid, loving, happy, clean dogs that are not hyper and "don't need to run". I can't believe that so many are destroyed yearly, monthly and daily because they can no longer run. Yes, they are big (mine are 75 %26 85 lbs), and some people are scared of big dogs, but they are the best! You have to have a great vet that knows about their sensitivities to some flea killers and medicines, and you have to be willing to adopt an adult dog. But they are so worth it.I recommend that anyone looking for a dog check out their local Greyhound rescue/adoption group. If you live in the Pittsburgh area check out Going Home Greyhounds.
My two kitty's
Dogs and birds.
Rabbits
dogs i have 3 lovely shih tzus
Why horses of coarse.lol.i have two and two donkeys.They are so lovable don't ask much of you and they are really good listeners even tho two of them are males.lol.
tie! my cat and my dog
i would have to say my HORSE!
my black and white great dane named kleopatra

No comments:

Post a Comment