Friday, May 8, 2009

what is your fave animal?


Answers:
cat
dogs and cats
Polar Bear
i love dogs! but my fav exotic animal it has to be the white tiget
Horse. Beautiful animal.
In this order

Cats
Ferrets
Large breed Dogs
Rabbits
Guinea Pigs
Lizards
Rats
etc.
panda panda panda panda
the dog-husky or guinee pigs, theyr fun 2
Dogs
Cats
Horses
and Elephants
Pangolin
froggies and sea turtles!
Loon, because of the beautiful music they make
Seals! They are such total hams!!
Ferrets
Dogs
dog
Cats, dogs and fish
I would have to say a wolf cause they are so beautiful but misunderstood.
men
cats cats cats!!
chickens and bunnies
Cats, this would have to be because you have to gain their trust unlike a lot of dogs who just love anyone and everyone, they sense when your sad and what to comfort you, it has been proven that petting a cat can lower your blood pressure and make you calmer, They purr when there happy instead of thumping their huge tails against you, they are more dependent on themselves rather than you,they don't need attention every second of the day, and this is why my favorite animal is cats i do like dogs to because they have there perks but i just love kitty cats
HAMSTERS!!
personally i think hamsters make great pet. they are small, cute and fun! It is easier to groom and clean as compared to dogs and cats and they don't need a very large space to roam about!
Dog.
boxer dog they are energenic and silly nice breed of dog to have I want 40 of them if I could but i guess I would need abiger house and yard guess I need a ritch man to marry that loves dogs
Its my dog, Browny
guinea pig!
a rabbit and a hamster
My favorite animal is the horse because they are so graceful.
mice

No comments:

Post a Comment