Friday, May 8, 2009

what is your favorite animal?

i am doing a survey on what peoples favorite animal is so can you help me out?
Answers:
Horse
AS a pet, I like dogs and horses, equally. As a wild animal, dolphins are my favorite.
Buffalo, are my favorite.
I LOVE horses,,I have a pony.
Dogs! I personally Love man's best friend!

However if you are referring to wild animals I like Leopards, Cheetahs, etc.
Rottweiler
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dogs!!
We presently have a reddishbrown with brindle stripes, smoothhaired mini doxie named HoneyBun, oh what fun we have with our little HoneyBun..shes faster than a greased pig, fun to watch chase her tail, likes to be spoiled, (believe me, she is spoiled rotten!!) begs for handouts anytime she can, sleeps under the cover on our couch, thinks she owns the street, but loves everyone she meets!!
Yep, guess a small dog is hard to beat!! the smaller the dog, the smaller the 'dooh'..have a great weekend, sharon from oHIo.
Guinea pigs,cute and furry
as a pet, ferrets and dogs, wild animals, monkeys dolphins and tigers
as a "pet" I would have to say a dog, but as a fav animal I love tigers and monkeys, dolphins too! haha
As a pet, probably rats. I don't have any at the moment, but I've had many in my life and they're so wonderfully smart and friendly and furry and fun.

In general.hmm. Probably frogs, or maybe some kind of reptile, snakes or iguanas. I also sooo love monkeys.
Horse and dogs
i love black panthers because they are soooooo cute and one can protect me when i walk it on a long leash.
dogs or hamster!
horses, then dogs!
a liger. it's pretty much my favorite animal. it's like a lion and a tiger mixed--bred for its skills in magic.
Our dairy goats are bottle raised. They are the greatest! And since we milk twice a day we get to know each one very well. They are affectionate and entertaining animals. So very curious!
Not so good on the flower beds and trees though if they get out! lol
Goldfish.I have eight of them.
FERRETS
The wolf
Horses
Horses and rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment