Friday, May 8, 2009

What is wrong with my goat??

What the heck is coming out of my goat? Its white and coming out of her vulva and has been for over a week now, maybe two weeks. There is no way she can stilll be in heat right? Does she have a infection. My little wether keeps humping her, is he keeping her in heat?
Answers:
My girls get it from being bred or when they are in heat. Sometimes they can have irregular cycles. Usually if there is blood there is something wrong, but otherwise it is normal. They have their own fluids too. She is probably still in heat or wasn't when you thought she was. Your wether can tell when she is at her peak. He may not have the equipment, but sometimes they still know.

If her attitude and regular behavior changes you might want to get her checked. Watch for signs that something has changed. She should be fine. Just keep an eye on her if you are worried. I'm not sure, but I don't think (at least it has never happened to me) that the wether can keep her in heat.
sounds like u need to take her to the vet,thats the only way 2 help her/

No comments:

Post a Comment