Friday, May 8, 2009

What is your favorit pet?

dog
cat
snake
bird
type of fish
mouse
hampster
etc.
Answers:
Cat
Dog and Cat
My border collie cross dog.
dog
my favorite animal is a dog
My Dog. She is a Chocolate Lab. I love that dog.
females
I love my Gecko
tea cup doggies Pekingese
dog. they learn listen and are your friends no matter what. they really are your best friends.
I like cats(kittens) But I want one of the dogs that are real small and look like little teddy bears. I forget what they are called. But I know they r expensive.
idk. i like all animals..

if I had to choose tho it would be a beagle dog.
a cat or a guinea pig
my great dane and black mouth curs
Dog..namely my two puppies.Clairee and M'Lynn.mother and daughter Shih Tzus. the loves of my life.
cat1. and dog2.

I love them both.
dog
My two cats that allow me to live with them! Their antics are so funny and I love them very much!
Dog and cat, equally. I can't imagine not having both a dog and a cat in my life. Right now we have 2 outside dogs, a feral cat, an inside/outside dog and an inside kitty.

We like fish, too. My favorite fish are Clown Loaches but the rest of the family likes the frog.
I like rabbits because they are easy to take care and are really cute when they are babies.
Cat and Dog - my 2 favorites are my two cats.

1) Nomar - male cat
2) Markita - Female cat
I like horses,donkeys,and dogs.Specially my donkey Sarah,my black mouth cur named Brinks and my rat terrier named Sugar.
my dog--he's a pure-bred chihuahua and he loves me unconditionally--better than my late husband ever did!
My 6 horses,my coondog, my pug, and my blue and red healer mix.
Horses are my favorite.
It's a toss up. I have two of the greatest pets on the planet. The first, my beautiful Justin Boy, he's a pony, 23 years old but looks and acts like a two year old. He's been our pet all of his life. The second is a new addition to our family, the lovable Phoebe, our African Grey Parrot. She snuggles up under my chin and runs to me every time she tries something new looking for my reaction. I never thought a parrot could be so much fum and have such a curious personality.
i like all animals and i have had just abt everything you listed at one time or another, i think my favorite one was the Horny Toad i caught when in was 7 or 8 yrs, i kept it for like a month then my parents made me turn it loose in the garden, his name was Tobacco because thats what i was told shot from there noses. you just dont see Horny Toads around here anymore. they are nearly extinct
dog-shelties
and guinea piggies!!
FERRETS
snakes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment